DIY Thesis Theme for WordPress blogs is best known for its SEO and Styling Flexibility. Latest version of Thesis 1.8 has been refined more for its flexibility and options. If you are using a lower version of Thesis, then we will recommend you to get the latest version of your Thesis Theme or you can also go through our previous article on How to Upgrade to Thesis 1.8.
In this article, we will tell you about, how to highlight and colour author comment in thesis WordPress theme. Usually this scheme helps comment readers to distinguish the user comments with the author comments. Here is a screenshot below to make it more clear.
In order to make it feasible, we need to put a simple code snippet in custom.css. Below is a simple procedure for highlighting author comment using thesis theme:
- Login to Dashboard Admin of your WordPress blog, and navigate to Thesis > Custom File Editor.
- In the custom file editor, by default it edits custom.css file. But if you are unsure, choose custom.css from the drop down and hit edit selected file button.
- Add the below code snippet in to the custom.css file. (Refer the Screenshot Below)
- Now click the Save Button and in order to see the effect refresh any comment page with the author comment.
I hope this tutorial will help you to customize and spice up your Thesis Theme. If you need help with any particular thesis theme customization tutorial, do request one via Contact form.
Subscribe to receive Free Thesis Customization Tips
- We will send you latest Thesis Theme customization tips, hacks and tutorials to make most out of Theiss Theme.
- You will also be receiving latest Thesis theme news, Thesis skins release, Thesis theme upgrade notices.